Repeated error on adding La Doublure movie with multiple titles and multiple audio tracks

Sep 19, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Edited Sep 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM

I have used Vidcoder on more than one computer and have gotten occasionally a crash when adding many multiple titles

from a single disc (like 10 or more titles, 2 minutes or more each including the main feature). However, when I restart

Vidcoder, it was always able to continue. On this particular title, it crashes every time. If I just add the main feature, it

continues as normal. I like how the program saves the queue between crashes, but why is this particular crash happening?

I am running Vidcoder version 0.6.0.

Edit: I think I found the source of the problem. The main title I was encoding with multiple audio tracks (Track 1 - French,

Track 2 - English Director's Commentary). None of the other tracks used audio Track 2. When I added the main title

with the two audio tracks and then the other titles separately with audio track 1, VidCoder did not crash. It seems to me

that this crash needs to be rectified so that others will not encounter this error. I don't mind doing this workaround for

other foreign films until you find the time to fix this. Thanks!

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at VidCoder.ViewModel.MainViewModel.<get_QueueTitlesCommand>b__3b(Object param) in D:\docs\projects\VidCoder\VidCoder\ViewModel\MainViewModel.cs:line 1745
   at VidCoder.RelayCommand.Execute(Object parameter) in D:\docs\projects\VidCoder\VidCoder\RelayCommand.cs:line 43
   at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.TranslateInput(IInputElement targetElement, InputEventArgs inputEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnKeyDownThunk(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.KeyEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawKeyboardActions actions, Int32 scanCode, Boolean isExtendedKey, Boolean isSystemKey, Int32 virtualKey)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ProcessKeyAction(MSG& msg, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.CriticalTranslateAccelerator(MSG& msg, ModifierKeys modifiers)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessage(Object param)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Thanks for the bug report. Got the problem tracked down; will be fixed in next release.

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Should be fixed in 0.6.1.