Not Converting - But no Error

Oct 22, 2010 at 8:08 PM

I just tried my first conversion, and after only 30 seconds, it said the conversion was finished and completed successfully, but no file was in the output directory.  Trying to backup a DVD to mkv file.  I assumed 30 seconds was way too quick, but Vidcoder said it completed.  DVD was saved to the hard drive with DVDFab.

Any ideas what went wrong? 

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Not sure. It should report success or failure from Handbrake. The activity log from the attempted rip would be useful. Even better if I could test out the DVD files themselves.

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM

This happened yesterday, and again today when I added the conversion to the queue first, and then started it.  Just tried it again, but this time started it without sending to the queue, and it appears to be working.  At least it's taking 2+ hours to convert.  I'll report back once it's done.

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2010 at 9:42 PM

If that's the case I would love to get my hands on that file (and the encoding profile you're using). Sounds like a bug I'd be able to fix.