Multi Files processing with multi presets

Sep 3, 2011 at 8:38 AM

It would be nice to have a link from a file to his preset, so it could be possible to store many different files in a queue each with his specific preset.

For example have files with and files without noise in a queue, or files with different quality or resolution the needs different presets.

Sep 3, 2011 at 3:16 PM

When you press the "Add to Queue" button, the encoding settings that you have right then are applied to the queue job. You don't need separate presets if you're changing some encoding parameters. At least that's what I think you're asking about. You are talking about "his preset" but I don't know who he would be. :P

Sep 3, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Yes, thats exectly what I am talking about, but I was a little bit confused, when I stored some files at the que with a quality Preset of 21 and some with s preset of 23 and in the filename , you know you can chose the quality as part of the filename, all files where stored with the quality the last preset I choose, so they where all sored with  "23" in the name. I aspected to see some with "21" and some with "23". How could that be? Or is this a bug in the naming of the destination file?

Sep 3, 2011 at 11:50 PM

So, I did a closer check, and found out, that Vidcoder already stroes every file in the queue with its own parameter, just as you said before. The confusion just comes from the Destination line in the main windows, that changes just like the preset changes. But the Names of the files are stored with the right quality mark. I Did the test with the quality of 50 that is easy visible.

So VidCoder is realy doing a great Job, much better then most of the encoders I ever have tested.

For me is sure, I will stick with the VidCoder and if it gets a little feture here and there, it will be unbeatible!

Great Job and many thanks to RandomEngy, whoom I got bussy with my questions!