3+4. Yeah ok - i found the "Enqueue multiple titles" option. Would you add there an "add all files" button? I have DVD's with alot of titles and ittakes time to choose every title 1 by 1
Check "automatically select titles between __ and __ minutes". When you have that selected, all of the relevant titles will already by selected when you open the dialog.
5. Maybe i want select all files in queue to delete them. STRG+A works but can't remove them.
That's a bug, thanks for pointing that out. You should be able to right click and delete them all. I'll fix that for the next version.
6. I meant queue sorry - i want rename the titles from the video files in queue and save them with this name.
You want to change the filename for items in the queue with a right-click context menu option? One at a time or in batch? And why not just use the auto-naming feature, or change the names before they're queued up? Or edit them and change the encode destination,
then re-queue? What are you trying to accomplish here?
How did you find my pic?^^
I appreciate the enthusiasm behind making a UI mockup, though it's hard to tell what exactly what features and functionality you're requesting from it, and how important each one is. From the picture I'm guessing you want:
* Grouping individual titles by a separate "source" row - I probably won't be doing this: it doesn't add very much and makes queue operations a lot more complex. Do you still show the header for individual files, where there's only ever one queue item beneath
them? Also the data grid is not friendly to that kind of layout so the view would be a lot more tricky.
* Check boxes on all rows - You can already do multi-select with Ctrl and Shift clicking so adding them would not be a very high priority to me. Especially since when you have both selection and checkboxes you get into sticky issues like which set of files
to perform actions on (the selected files or the checked files?)
* Duration of source as a column - I can do this.
* Size/type - Is this supposed to be the projected output file size and type? The type should already be visible in the Destination path and the size is not something I can predict in the majority of circumstances. When you use Constant Quality video, which
is the default on all presets and the best way to compress video, you cannot predict the output file size.