Video cut/trim

Feb 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Hi from Romania ! Thanks for this awesome software.Could you put this option in the next versions? To cut/trim videos .Please say yes.Sory for my bad english.

Coordinator
Feb 11, 2012 at 4:58 PM

You can already choose which section of the video you want to encode. Instead of Chapters, select Seconds or Frames and choose a part of the video.

Feb 12, 2012 at 6:33 AM

This is not enough. I want to be like this : 00h,00m,00s,00(ms or frames, i don't know).I've tried with another aplications and their output quality is terrible.I asked so detailed that I want my video to be perfect.Please do that for me.

Coordinator
Feb 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Not enough? Not a friendly enough interface or it can't do what you want? You can get exact frame accuracy right now but you have to do some math/experimentation.

Feb 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Is not about interface, interface is awesome.I don't know how to get exact frame acuracy. Can you help me? A little explanation or a tutorial or something. You help me please?My movie (Tangled) has 01h:36m:12s;22frame.And i want to get only a part of the movie.

Coordinator
Feb 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Switch the dropdown from Chapters to Frames. That's the total frame count in the video that you care about. Depending on your frame rate you usually have 24-30 frames each second. So if you wanted to stop after 1 hour, you'd try ending at frame 1*60*60*24 = 86400. Then you could tweak from there.