Problem with getting all audio tracks and all subtitles when encoding multiple files or iso file

Sep 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Hi,

I've recently (2 days) discovered this wonderful software. Since now I've been using handbrake to rip dvds to mkv (animatins for my little girl). The thing is I want tem to have the romanian language the first audio track and also the romanian subtitles first track ad selected by default. But I also want all the ther tracks to be there.

Now I can do it by adding the video files one by one and then add to queue, which is ok, bu it would be nice if it could take a folder and recursively detect the iso files and video files and automatically add them (all titles, all files) to queue after selecting all audio (with prefferred languages first) and all subtitles (with peffered languages first and default).

Right now, although in options i select the program to get all tracks (audio and subtitles) it works only when adding one video file. It doesn't work when adding iso files and multiple video files.

I am using the version 1.3.3.

I just wanted to tell you this desired feature thai I guess many people would like.

Anyway, this is a great software, as well as handbrake is.

Maybe in the next mjor version yu could add this feature.

Coordinator
Sep 9, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Thanks for the report.

If the "all tracks" function isn't working for ISOs or multiple video files, that's a bug. I'll look into it. Will also put the "all languages but a preferred language first" feature on the backlog.

Coordinator
Sep 17, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Okay I've fixed up the auto subtitle/audio selections to work on adding multiple files and multiple titles. Will be fixed in the next beta/major release.

Oct 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM

The problem still exists in 1.3.4.0 (x64).

Coordinator
Oct 5, 2012 at 2:28 AM

The fix should be in the Beta version. (1.4.1)

Oct 6, 2012 at 7:39 PM

OK. Thank you. Keep on with the excellent work!