VidCoder only converted 4 minutes.

Feb 6 at 8:31 PM
It's a video from my Bluray disc, VidCoder can apparently select the right stream 2:12:01 but after the conversion the final file only shows 4 minutes and that is all, a 300 MB file.
TEXT
Coordinator
Feb 7 at 4:24 AM
libbluray/bluray.c:450: TP header copy permission indicator != 0, unit is still encrypted? (00000000201BDAD0)

Maybe your decryption isn't up to date? Try it with HandBrake and see if you get the same result.
Feb 7 at 8:46 AM
RandomEngy wrote:
libbluray/bluray.c:450: TP header copy permission indicator != 0, unit is still encrypted? (00000000201BDAD0)

Maybe your decryption isn't up to date?
But the bluray image loaded in Daemon Tools can play nicely with VLC and Media Player Classic.

By the way, I didn't want to mess my computer with more software to install, let's me check out HandBrake.
Feb 7 at 9:12 PM
Same result with HandBrake, 4 minutes video that's all from a 2 hour bluray image.
I suspect it's some kind of protection.
Feb 12 at 10:44 PM
Edited Feb 12 at 10:46 PM
I just bought 2 new DVD's that are giving me the exact same results. I ran HB & VC multiple times, either HB or VC will only put out about a 3-10KB file size, while telling me that the recode was successful. NOT! Typical file size for a 105-120Min full length movie should be in the range of .7-1.0GB. I too suspect some kind of copy protection. I have the very latest CP software from SlySoft too! Here's what I did to get a good result. I was able to recode it (Movie only) to a DVD5 disc with only 6% compression. I tested the DVD and it played perfectly to the end. Then I pointed VC to the DVD5 disc in the drive and it recompiled to a MP4 perfectly. It actually told me it had "Failed!", but the MP4 video file played perfectly to the end. This tells me there is something ELSE in the full DVD folder that is preventing VC or HB from recompiling the movie that is NOT part of the movie itself, while tricking VC/HB to think it was successful. Knowing this, I did another Rip of the DVD5 I had just made of just the movie to another folder to see if that works. VC transcoded from the folder to the MP4 perfectly. Hmmmm. I then went back to the ORIGINAL DVD which is uncompressed, and Ripped JUST the Movie to a separate folder. I pointed VC to that folder and whaddayaknow? VC recompiled it to my MP4 Video file with no errors and it plays perfectly.

Hope I didn't bore you guys, I just wanted to share my experiences with anyone else that may have run into this same problem.
GDog
Coordinator
Feb 12 at 11:19 PM
You should report this to the HandBrake team, they might be able to fix that.