Hibernate, Stop and Move

Jun 6, 2014 at 1:21 AM
Love your software, fantastic front end GUI, I've used it to upgrade my entire collection from XviD AVI over the past few years.

There is one bug that is annoying from time to time: When I have a very long list of encodes queued up, there is a certain threshold where I cannot drag and drop / move a queued encode up higher (for example if 50 items are queued, I can move items 1-25 around, but item 26+ cannot be moved). Sometimes maximizing the app will let me select a lower item to move, otherwise I have to delete things off the queue to a certain point to be able to move things up higher.

Feature requests
Two convenient features I've used often in other encoders are:
  1. Hibernate "When done" this is an option missing from the When done list that I would rather do other than sleep or shutdown. Possibly having a timer involved would be nice as well to let the PC cool down before shutting off.
  2. Stop "after" the current encode is finished. Have the stop button allow immediate stopping (cancel) and/or stop after current item is encoded.
Thanks again for the great program.
Coordinator
Jun 6, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Thanks for the report and suggestions. The 25-item limit seems kind of weird; I'll have to look into that. The hibernate suggestion sounds fine, I'll put that on the backlog. Not sure about the "stop after current item". Why not pause and sleep your computer?
Coordinator
Jun 11, 2014 at 6:33 AM
The 25-item problem is fixed in 1.5.23 Beta.
Coordinator
May 16, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Hibernate when done is in 2.3 Beta.