Subtitles

Jul 29 at 8:25 PM
Subtitles are showing in the preview of the video in vid coder but in the folder i store them in and play them through there are no subtitles. Back to freemake I go!!
Jul 29 at 10:40 PM
ME_LikeTurtles wrote:
Back to freemake I go!!
Freemake uses the same Handbrake engine as Vidcoder does PLUS you get free spam (and who else knows what) activity, how they make money but don't tell on you!
LOL
http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/FreeMake-Toolbar-23646-program.aspx
Jul 29 at 10:49 PM
i dont have the toolbar. and at least it does the job that vidcoder failed to do for me.
Coordinator
Jul 30 at 1:22 AM
An encode log or what kind of subtitles you're trying to add (SRT or built-in) would be helpful.
Jul 30 at 1:48 AM
the subtitles were included. I was converting to mp4. But I noticed when i used freemake i converted to mpeg and the subtitles did work. I also PREVIEWED the video in the vidcoder complete section and it showed subtitles fine. But when i played it through the folder it did not show subtitles. I checked to make sure all the videos had the english subs selected.
Coordinator
Aug 1 at 8:26 PM
Again, encode log would be useful. Did you try to burn the subtitles in? If you didn't, did you mark it as default? If you didn't do that, did you pick out the subtitle in the player?

Are you using the Beta? There are some subtitle improvements in that version.
Aug 1 at 8:34 PM
Next time i run into the problem i get the logs
Long gone now
Ill post here