Adding in several SDK into the mix.

Jan 14, 2015 at 5:45 PM
I am curious if in a later revision the following can get added into this program.

In a nutshell, AMD App, Cuda, PhysX, and the Spurs Engine. In addition possibly include code for an FPGA that is programmed strictly for video transcoding purposes. That way if you have a gigantic library of files you can rip, shrink, etc in record time. Possibly allow for clustering where you can share multiple machines simultaneously with both processors as well as the video and add-on cards. Eventually have something where if people want to share their processor / video card / add-on card time you can have a cloud where you can get massive projects done ridiculously fast.

I am more than appreciative of all the work done here. Just curious if this is even possible and when the revision that will have this come out is so I can make sure that I grab it the second it comes out. Keep up the good work and thank you all for this.
Jan 14, 2015 at 7:13 PM
I just work on the user interface wrapper for the HandBrake engine. You should ask the HandBrake folks to add those features; then they can show up in VidCoder.