- Overhauled Advanced x264 panel to bring it up to date and streamline a few things.
- Reworked the Destination UI to be a bit cleaner than a plain textbox. Added more error checking on the Destination box.
- Broke out Current/Average FPS to a popup dialog box when hovering over the progress bar.
- Added "Same as Source" option for audio sample rate. Also did refactoring to store sample rate as a raw number in Hz.
- Visual refresh for Input/Output preview boxes: added gradients, shadows and moved the label inside the box.
- Added tab navigation for titles in the Chapter Markers dialog, and made the text selected by default after tabbing to another title.
- Changed auto-naming to avoid choosing the same name as the input file.
- Updated to latest HandBrake SVN (3501)
- Added icon to the "Play" button for generating preview clips and changed text to "Play Preview Clip".
- Added (No chapters found) marker when there is only one chapter, instead of the "Chapters 1 - 1" UI.
- Added tooltips explaining why the .mp4 extension or the Add Source Subtitle buttons are disabled.
- Tweaked color of paused progress bar.
- Fixed problem where batch file encodes were not automatically assigned the right extension.
- Fixed bug preventing chapter marker UI from showing/hiding when "Include Chapter Marker" checkbox is toggled.
- Fixed crash when using custom chapter names across titles with different chapter numbers. Disabled custom chapter names carrying over from title to title.
- Fixed bug that caused the Pixel Aspect Ratio to display as 0/0 when first switching to Custom Anamorphic.
- Fixed UI issues that could occur when the source scan failed.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.