Other Available Downloads
- Added x64 version.
- Made the audio output preview more detailed and accurate. If the chosen encoder or mixdown is incompatible with the source, the fallback that will be used is displayed.
- Added "Auto" to the audio mixdown choices.
- Reworked non-anamorphic size calculation to work better with non-standard pixel aspect ratios and cropping.
- Reworked Custom anamorphic to be more intuitive and allow display width to be set automatically (Thanks, Statick).
- Allowing higher bitrates for 6-channel surround when using AAC.
- Changed wording on empty width and height fields from (not set) to (auto) to be more clear.
- Combined AC3 and DTS passthrough options so that one choice can work as a passthrough for either format.
- Changed built-in presets to use Auto sample rate rather than 48 kHz.
- Updated the "Encode" icon look
- Fixed crash that could occur when refreshing the preview image while encoding a preview clip.
- Disabled deinterlacing on static previews to help prevent a crash.
awesome Tool Thanks for the X64 version!
on Jan 8, 2011 at 6:42 AM
Again, excellent tool. But it sure would be nice if there was an option to name the audio streams. When I view a movie that has a director's commentary on my ipod touch, I would prefer to
select the audio that's labeled "Director's Commentary" instead of "English (AC3) (2.0 ch)" - much more elegant and user friendly that way. Handbrake allows for this if you edit and run the batch
on Jan 8, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.