Other Available Downloads
- Added option to Sleep, Log off or Shut down after the encode queue completes.
- Added support for DTS-HD passthrough. Note that Target Size/Size estimation will not work correctly for this as the underlying libraries do not report the bitrate correctly.
- Added Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) support
- Added shortcuts to re-open recent sources
- Updated Normal preset x264 settings to be faster. (mirroring HandBrake update)
- Moved encode progress bar and ETA down to the bottom of the window.
- Updated to HandBrake SVN 4103.
- The XmlSerializers used are now pre-compiled. This means things should be a little faster on startup and this should eliminate some crashes related to compiling them.
- Changed update metadata storage to use the sqlite DB. This along with some extra checks to ensure the installer file exists should eliminate some reported crashes around auto-update.
- Stopped reporting early completions as failures. Too many false positives.
- Prevent a crash when getting the system DPI fails.
- Removed code that reads an old version of the encode queue. Should prevent crashes that have been reported.
- Fixed buggy "(Empty)" drive option appearing in the source list.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to pause a restored queue item before the on-demand scan had completed. The pause button is now disabled until it can have effect.
- Fixed some controls getting partially cut off in the Picture tab at minimum window width.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.