This project is read-only.
1
Vote

Failed Encodes VidCoder 1.5.13.0 (x64)

description

I cleaned the Appdata VidCoder stuff for the beta and tried some renders but I'm getting stuff failing for some reason. Logging is set to 2.

Log attached.

(I redacted the source filename for privacy reasons).

file attachments

comments

RandomEngy wrote Dec 1, 2013 at 1:13 AM

The x64 build is having some trouble with two-pass encoding. Try the x86 build or using constant-quality encoding.

LeeThompson wrote Dec 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I ended up doing a clean install of 1.4.25 (x64) and it's all working ok again.

I'm re-doing my presets since the needed cleanup anyway.

LeeThompson wrote Dec 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Saw that 1.5.14.0 had an update to the muxer, just letting you know this is still a problem.