Reset a Queue

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I've added a bunch of files to the Vidcoder queue and have set the Constant Quality now I want to raise the CQ to lower the file size. Can I do that with out deleting the current finish queue and just reset it with out having to add the files all over again.
Dec 15, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Have you already encoded them? If so you should be able to right click on a finished item and select "edit", which will send it back to the main window where you can re-queue it. If you haven't encoded yet you can also edit each individual item or export the queue, edit the XML and re-import the queue.
Dec 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Please show me how to make xml queues and how to edit each individual file or title in a queue. Cause this is so much better than Handbrake.
Dec 15, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Right click on the queue and select "Export queue". Then edit the .xml file with Notepad and import it again. Or to do individual items, right click and select "Edit".
Dec 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Edited Dec 15, 2013 at 11:13 PM
When I select the files and right click them I see on
Move to Top
Move to Bottom

Ver1.4.24.0 x64
Dec 16, 2013 at 5:44 AM
That is very odd. Is there anything in the Tools menu?
Dec 16, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Under Tools -
                 Import Preset ...
                 Export Preset ...
                 Options...      F4
Thats All I see
Dec 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Ahh sorry, I checked something which mistakenly led me to believe this feature was in the stable version. You'll need to use the Beta version to get it.