System out of memory error need help

Dec 2, 2015 at 8:56 PM

So I downloaded Vidcorder and on start up I get this error. (I also get the error with Handbrake which I uninstalled because I thought it was just the program.)

System.OutOfMemoryException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {56FDF344-FD6D-11D0-958A-006097C9A090} failed due to the following error: 8007000e Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000E (E_OUTOFMEMORY)).
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at System.Windows.Window.ApplyTaskbarItemInfo()
at System.Windows.Window.WindowFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

If any one can help me fix this issue please do so. I am using the 64bit version of vidcorder.
Dec 2, 2015 at 8:58 PM
What kind of memory use do you see when you hit Ctrl + Shift + Escape? Is your system running out of memory?
Dec 2, 2015 at 9:49 PM
You mean under performance cause when I pressed it it brought up networking

Well any ways it shows a basicly flat line with a number to the side saying 1.83GB

cpu usag is is about 8% at peak right now

I can email you a screen shot of the task manager page.
Dec 2, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Not sure what that means without context. Could you upload to imgur and post the link?
Dec 3, 2015 at 6:22 PM
all right here is the picture.

Dec 3, 2015 at 8:03 PM
Hmm. It doesn't seem like you should be hitting the physical memory limit. I found another thread with the same stack trace for another app: . The end result was that they found out their user profile had gotten corrupted and they needed to make a new one.
Dec 3, 2015 at 8:26 PM
Guess I will have to do that. Do you know a way I can transfer all of my items from user account to another. As I will just delete the old one when the new one is made.
Dec 3, 2015 at 8:28 PM
I don't know of one off the top of my head. Maybe you could test and see if that's the solution first.
Dec 3, 2015 at 8:40 PM
Yep. that as the issue I launched it on the new user. and it worked fine. I think some of the issue is due to the fact I got a virus that I had issues getting rid of so probably some of it still hanging around on that user account.