Other Available Downloads
- Added CPU throttling option. This can limit the number of processor cores available to VidCoder for encoding.
- Changed the way the portable version locates the database file. It will now favor using the database file beside the portable executable rather than the one in %appdata%.
- Updated HandBrake core to SVN 7252, which resolves an issue where we would always scan twice before encoding.
- Removed old config code and config migration code. Had reports that it was unintentionally firing for a user.
- Fixed behavior for >10 picture previews.
- Fixed issue where custom detelecine and denoise filters values would apply even if another option was selected.
- Fixed crash on opening audio tab with certain passthrough encoders.
- Fixed blank entries on the passthrough scope dropdown.
Hi ! using x264 , the first pass in TURBO mode is slow and not fast , what you're doing too slow to coding in the past two ... this has been happening since the beta 2.2 and 2.3 ... and continues now ! Thank you !!
on Jun 1, 2015 at 12:33 PM
I can't reproduce the problem. It might be something to do with your specific settings. Can you please open a bug and share an encode log and the preset you're using? Reviews are not a good place to report bugs as you can't discuss the problem very well.
Reply by RandomEngy
(Coordinator) on Jun 2, 2015 at 3:27 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.